Updated June 2018
Information That We Obtain From You
We may or may not collect, process and store following information about you.
Information that you provide us with, like your name, address, email, telephone number, age and other registration information, financial, bank account detail and credit card information, details of your home, office, or business and any information about you shown by photographs of your property which you provide us with (or which you permit us to take), and any other information that you choose to voluntarily provide, When you:
- Register with us and log in through our websites
- Make a booking request via telephone
- Complete contact or enquiry forms, or otherwise provide information via, our website
- Send feedback to us via our website and other apps
- Talk with us via phone, post and email (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence)
- Report an issue with any of our services
- Data that we collect automatically every time you visit our websites
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and internet browser. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns and does not reveal the identity of any individual
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, search information providers, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and debt collection agencies). And we may obtain information about you through them.
The Use Of Information We Obtain From You
We use the information we get from you to:
- Administer accounts you have with us
- Mange your booking or booking enquiry, and to arrange the providing of services by your service provider
- Carry out our obligations coming from any contracts between you and our company
- Provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- Communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you may have about us or the services
- Notify you about any changes regarding our services
- Ensure that content on our websites is presented in the most efficient manner for you and your computer or mobile device
- Specifically, we will provide your data to the service provider who is appointed to provide services to you, for providing said services. This information may include: your name, address and contact details. Details about your property and services you requested, together with any relevant photographs you may have provided. The non-binding quotes we have provided you with and your payment details
We use the information about you that we collect automatically for:
- Administration of our websites and for internal operations
- Improvement of our websites to ensure content is presented in the most
- Improvement of the quality and efficiency of our products and services
- Keeping our websites safe and secure
- Measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you
- Making suggestions and recommendations to you about products or services we provide
- We utilise information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with information you provide us with and the information about you we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes established above
Storing Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosing Your Information
If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If this company or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, in which case we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts that you owe. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing and other commercial purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the contact details on our website
- The act gives you the right to access information that we hold for you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act, any access request me be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we keep about you